Terms & Conditions
The term 'Dan Mold Photography' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every care has been taken to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices are correct. If a price is wrongly displayed due to an incorrect data entry or technical error we are not obliged to honour the price. Always contact us if you are unsure and need to verify a price. Due to the hand finished nature of the products, slight variations from the displayed images may arise. On occasions where alternative materials are used they will always be of equal quality. We have endeavoured to ensure that the reproduction of colour is as accurate as possible however slight variations may occur. All measurements are as accurate as possible.
- All website content (including images, photographs, written text and other materials), is protected by copyright owned by Dan Mold Photography. It is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute or modify contents of this website in any way, except for non-commercial personal use for the purpose of placing an order or with the prior written permission of Dan Mold Photography.
Dan Mold Photography will not pass on your details to any other companies or third party. Our mailing list will be used to contact you from time to time by email so we can let you know about new collections and special promotions.